Pre Planning Funeral Services - Camarillo, CA
Provide Peace of Mind
Experience the peace of mind that comes from knowing your loved ones will not be burdened with funeral decisions during their time of mourning and remembrance.
Tailor Your Service
Ensure that you are able to make all of your funeral and life celebration choices deeply personal, authentic to your own standards, lifestyle, and beliefs.
Be Financially Prepared
Financially prepare for your service, getting an accurate estimate on the total cost and beginning the process of setting aside some funds. This is another important way to ease responsibilities for your family and friends.
When a loved one dies, family members are left with the weighty responsibility of arranging the funeral, and ensuring that the final wishes of their loved one are honored. However, this can be stressful, especially when the deceased leaves behind no clear wishes or requests.
One thing you can do to remove this burden from your family members is to pre-plan your funeral, and to set in process the necessary arrangements. Not only will this help your family members during their time of grief, but it will ensure that your wishes are met, that the funeral service is just what you want it to be.
Consider starting the planning process today, with our help. Download our free planning guide to help you get started.
How the Process Works
The pre-planning experience is by no means a morbid one: On the contrary, it is a positive and even comforting step you can take to make sure that all arrangements are made for your service, that those who survive you will be able to celebrate your life knowing full well that the service is exactly as you wished it would be. Pre-planning is an act of service, as well: It minimizes the chance that any planning difficulties, obstacles, or uncertainties will arrive to distract your family members during their season of bereavement and reflection.
Burial Services & Insurance
Our compassionate and experienced staff members are prepared to offer helpful, empathetic assistance as you seek to plan your service. This is not a complicated or high-pressure undertaking—just a time of reflection, in which you can make sure that all of your wishes are recorded, your plans mapped out. Our staff will guide you through the process; you will have the opportunity to complete a Meaningful Funeral document, which you can then safely store with all of your other important documents. Learn more about memorialization options.
Benefits of Pre Planning
- Planning a funeral for yourself or for a loved one requires organization in the midst of grief and sadness. Consult these guidelines on the most important elements of funeral planning that you and your loved ones should know.
- Prearranging provides you or your loved one with the opportunity to become informed about the plethora of options regarding the funeral or cremation service. No two services are alike, and individuals can choose to showcase videos, photographs, music, special readings or any other involved elements with family and friends.
- Prearranging ensures that you document your wishes. A living will may cover medical treatment, but there are still funeral costs. You can remove some of the burden for someone making decisions who may not be aware of your wishes.
- Paying ahead of time eases future financial burden. It may benefit your surviving loved ones to prepay for your funeral or cremation services, as the costs of the products and services you choose may never be lower. Prearranging makes financial sense. We have many choices for payment plans.
- Begin the process by writing down your personal information or your loved one’s information.
- Write down important information to keep on hand as you plan the service, like social security number, ethnicity, religion, residence, birth information and so on. Having this information is helpful throughout the funeral planning process.
- Selecting individuals to be a part of the funeral service in advance takes away some of the emotional burden. You are able to select readers, performers and other individuals to be a part of the service in advance.
You are welcome to call us any time of the day, any day of the week, for immediate assistance. Or, visit our funeral home in person at your convenience.