Cremation Services - Camarillo, CA
Our staff provides professional and affordable cremation services in Camarillo, CA with reputable and licensed funeral directors.
- Crematory on premises
- Transportation for your loved one from a residence, medical facility or hospice
- Proper documents including filing of death certificates
- Licensed and experienced funeral directors
- Online tribute/obituary listings
Call Us Anytime - 24/7
For unexpected deaths please call 911.
Why Choose Us?
Families have been trusting us with their loved ones because of our superior service and professionalism. Our local, licensed funeral directors carefully plan each and every service.
Licensed funeral directors and experienced staff to provide guidance along every step of the way.
Our professional staff will pick up your loved one at your residence, hospital, or hospice and transport them with care.
Peace of Mind
A long history of positive testimonials and reviews from excellent services and satisfied families.
Cremation Offers Many Options
Cremation services, like burial services, look different from one family to the next, but always provide a meaningful way to honor a deceased loved one. We work with families to ensure cremation services that are in line with their beliefs, values, and wishes. We also provide family members with different options for preserving and honoring the cremated remains of their loved one—including urns, Columbariums, cremation grave markers, and more. Options are also available to place cremated remains alongside cherished mementos—such as photographs—or even within cremation benches or rocks.
Whatever kind of service you choose, we want to ensure that it fulfills all the wishes of your family and your deceased loved one. Please contact us to discuss these options further.
What is Cremation?
During the cremation process, intense heat reduces human remains to their original elements. Our trained staff will bring your loved one to the crematory in a cremation container. Following cremation, we will receive the cremated remains and place them into an urn that has been selected by the family.
Today’s cremation urns have been designed to meet the needs of unique and personal ceremonies and memorialization. The choices consist of:
- Cast Acrylic Statuary Art Urns designed to be an artistic form that is uplifting and a comforting tribute.
- Memento Chests provide the perfect place to store photos heirlooms and other cherished items.
- Hardwood Urns have the natural warmth and beauty of fine woods.
- Marble Urns hand-crafted from natural marble with distinctive graining patterns.
- Sheet Bronze Urns can be personalized with engravings and appliques, reflecting the unique personality of the individual.
- Small Keepsake Urns and Jewelry, to hold a personal remembrance.
- Art Glass hand blown artistic personal keepsakes
Make Lasting Memories.
You are welcome to call us any time of the day, any day of the week, for immediate assistance. Or, visit our funeral home in person at your convenience.